IGNORED

[Manc] SEQUENCE FOURTH BIRTHDAY: 16/2

Guest ComputerControlled

March eh? I'm guessing it hasn't been announced yet, and i refused to take any of those sordid fliers :embrassed:

I waited 2 hours in a freezing cold piccadilly for the trams to start up again, but it was definitely worth it!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely brilliant night. As well as Surgeon & Clark I felt Audion was brilliant as well. Chris Clark was knocking about the crowd after his set too and I was suprised at how much of a genuine & nice guy he was. Was nice to meet you too Jimbob!

Just seen the line up for the 3rd gig. Venetian snares, Vibert, Bogdan, u-Ziq, Exile & More? Jesus Yes!

Just seen the line up for the 3rd gig. Venetian snares, Vibert, Bogdan, u-Ziq, Exile & More? Jesus Yes!

Yeah that's pretty awesome, just hope Snares is on form, seen him 4 times, twice awesome, twice not even worth watching. Will have just seen them all tho - its only a week after bangface weekender which is why Im guessing they're all around

Phwoaaar that is tasty!

Its funny actually, i was contemplating at work today who the line up would be...i had Exile and Vibert in mind, but this is bloody awesome!

and Blutac is right, hopefully Snares is in a good mood :rolleyes:

Archived