IGNORED

LP5: Best to Worst

Guest Caustic

I think this album is very good but inconsistent in terms of complexity and relistenability. At this point I've heard it so much that the more complex ones are the only ones I really still listen to.

Drane2

Fold4Wrap5

Vose In

Under BOAC

Acroyear2

Rae

Corc

Arch Carrier

Melve

Caliper Remote

Rae, Corc and Arch Carrier are all uncharacteristically shallow songs for Ae, if you ask me. Despite the fact that Rae and Corc both pack an incredible emotional punch, especially at first.

Guest thedisavowed

1. Acroyear2

Everything else is good too. It's my favorite Ae in fact. I don't think there's any songs on there I don't like.

Maybe it's one of the more accessible tracks (as far as that goes) on there......... but it's my # 1 played on that record so I gotta be honest.

Guest Caustic
lol I can't believe how many ae fans are hopeless retards.

in 5 years there will be a Civil War between the LP5 Union and the Draft Confederation.

but instead of being armed with muskets, it's strongly worded posts.

Oh man, I hate to say it but that's what I think whenever you write "CIPATER!" or any other ae song name in such a way!

I love you though. Deeply and anally.

Guest Enter a new display name

Oh man, I hate to say it but that's what I think whenever you write "CIPATER!" or any other ae song name in such a way!

I love you though. Deeply and anally.

Dude, don't be against our leader! We are just retards because we don't like the tracks from LP5 in the same preference order. We must assume it... = (

I'm kidding, Rook! xP Love ya xxx <333

Guest Enter a new display name
I thought Asym was our leader.

I think I haven't seen him at all on this subforum since the Quaristice fest. The exclamation points are missing!

Guest Caustic

i recommend, that I, Caustic, should take over this fine, upstanding, proud subforum, with a series of Fascist commas,,,,

Heil Apostrophe.

No oppressive beatings. Just equality. I cant think of anything funny to put here, forgive me, I've let you and most importantly, myself down. :(

Guest Caustic

Sure, equality is great when you have to queue up for three weeks just to get bread.

Fifty lashings? You Democratic pansy. We'll show you how tough the Soviet brethen are.

• 3 weeks later...

damn, i can't believe no one has Rae as their top choice yet.

mine probably goes:

rae

under boac

drane2

acroyear2

fold4,wrap5

arch carrier

vose in

caliper remote

corc

melve

drane2 is undoubtedly the masterpiece of LP5. however Rae is basically what got me into Autechre. Under BOAC is also fantastic to listen to, it's up higher than drane2 only b/c I usually have more patience to listen to that when in a quick mood.

I would probably have Rae at the top... everything about that track is amazing. Corc is a close second if not a tie. LP5 is my favourite ae album.

Rae

Corc

Under BOAC

Arch Carrier

Drane2

Acroyear2

Vose In

Fold4,Wrap5

Caliper Remote

Melve (could really do without this one)

and yes I'm a n00b. Nice to meet yall :)

Archived