IGNORED

funny little man~

YEK

I miss the junevile aspect of Richard. Where has it gone? I see nothing on Drukqs (ok just a tiny little) or Analord or the Tuss.

What about naming your most recent musical releases under the slang term for cock? That's pretty juvenile.

Other than that I agree, on Drukqs and Analord, not much play going on. That is just fine by me, he seems focused on the music side of things.

Guest Kenneth172

Funny Little Man never made it that far, he was destroyed in the womb by a Death Fuck. "I just felt my baby moving"...

It sounds like Kyma morphing to me as does most of his vocal effects from that era.

it sounds kind of like it actually, i didnt think of that. but the stair stepping melodic quality of those crescendos and rising notes to me is a dead giveaway its some form of pitch quanitizer and only Autotune exsisted at that time as far as i know

Guest Kenneth172
It sounds like Kyma morphing to me as does most of his vocal effects from that era.

it sounds kind of like it actually, i didnt think of that. but the stair stepping melodic quality of those crescendos and rising notes to me is a dead giveaway its some form of pitch quanitizer and only Autotune exsisted at that time as far as i know

Sounds like you're a scribe for a synthesizer magazine.

Archived