IGNORED

funny little man~

YEK

this tune is hilarious, i just downloaded it.... i had it deleted. so yeah, it's fucking wierd. thoughts?

ps. is it true rdj wrote this song in response to that placebo singer?

Guest hahathhat

i've been meaning to do a music video for this

too bad my only camera is a still photo one... that does 180 seconds of 320x240 video at a time...

Guest heroworship

I saw that twit from Placebo on the tube once, he had a nice bald patch which he was trying to hide with a comb over.

this is really the most comical afx song I've ever heard. Anyone know know where he sampeled the midget voices from?

It is undoubtedly RDJ.

durrrrrrrr......

prove it punk

Guest Helper ET

i love how no matter how many times i've heard this, i can still listen to it and laugh. haha the way his voice just gets so into it.....it's just so hilarious. like it's so mad and angry, but still so funny. oh man..........

haha and that grunt noise he makes.......oh my god i forgot about this song

i like the last bit, after the music stops...

Richard's pro like that, so he can get away with it.

shiiiiiit, nothing to get away with really...

well, i suppose a sick sense of humor, but so many of us are guilty of that. I made a song with my cousin called "Gay Sex" where many of the rythmic elements are our groans (and my cousin does a wicked"tom hanks having an orgasm" noise...) and grunts.

i like the last bit, after the music stops...

Richard's pro like that, so he can get away with it.

shiiiiiit, nothing to get away with really...

well, i suppose a sick sense of humor, but so many of us are guilty of that. I made a song with my cousin called "Gay Sex" where many of the rythmic elements are our groans (and my cousin does a wicked "tom hanks having an orgasm" noise...) and grunts.

heh. wait for the answering machine message, then you can shut it off.

Archived