IGNORED

another track with the amen break

robotrobot

http://adamsigmund.googlepages.com/Origami...ika-CarWash.mp3

For this track I used some chippy synth for the leads and recorded in some harmonia and a tad of guitar.

While I realize that the amen break is too cliche by many people, I'm still learning how to use it so any critism, tips or comments would be appreciated :)

Guest tht! tne

first of all i liked the track, but i thought the amen was a bit dry, could've used more effects on it

also maybe cast some contrast by interjecting sections guided by different breaks than the amen

I like this quite a bit. The melodies are quite nice, very uplifting --it doesn't get much happier than this. I think more variation in the drum/synth programming towards the end would spice things up and prevent it from getting too repetitive. It sounds like it just needs a few finishing touches, but it's most of the way there. My main suggestion would be to get more creative with the second half.

Archived