IGNORED

Electronic Epiphony

747Music

listen and you can hear part of a cowboy bebop episode. Figured I'd build something around it. was dying to use a clip from logan's run i sampled too.

Guest tht! tne

i think you misspelled "epiphany"

i like whatever happens at 1:11

can't really put my finger on it

is it just an effect or a different sample

anyway this is a good track

i'd like to hear it fleshed out some more

An interesting track, you could make out lots of sounds within the first 30 seconds which is great, because it kept me listening thinking what would come next. I like it

i think you misspelled "epiphany"

Ha, was just looking at some epiphone guitars recently, freudian slip.

i like whatever happens at 1:11

can't really put my finger on it

is it just an effect or a different sample

anyway this is a good track

i'd like to hear it fleshed out some more

Will try to 'flesh it out' a bit, but i'm afraid to do so, cuz I don't want the song to become too repetitive.

Regarding 1:11: It's a couple effects on the percussion and a different sampled pad with a woman's voice instead of the old electronic thick saw sound at the start. Around that point the mind had it's epiphany and the feeling has changed a bit from the taunting voices and dark sounding atmosphere at the start to a more positive approach at the end. The last few seconds represent the mind being with peace at last.

Thanx Dale, thats exactly what I was aiming for.

Sounds like I should listen to this on headphones, it didn't really seem like there was enough going on on this stereo I have at work. I liked the track well enough, I just kinda wanted more sounds, more power. That part where the beat stops and then comes back changed, I dunno, it just doesn't feel as big as it could to me. It was good, but I wanted it to go further with what it did.

Archived