IGNORED

Quaristice + Ketamine

awepittance

Guest Synthacat 9

wouldn't really listen to music that I don't already enjoy if I was on k/dxm/whatever

haven't bothered with any of those yet, however, still got a life to live & it's not the right time for it

but music I already find pleasing just blows me away- I don't really want to have to disassociate myself to be able to understand something / like whatever music, just shows that I couldn't do it straight

Having the beginnings of a K experience start off with the PLC was pretty amazing. That song is so fragile delicate but so weird and changing the whole time, i hate to say this but psychedelic drugs have given me a new appreciation of quaristice.

Are you fucking KIDDING?

my sentiments exactly. the fact that it takes hallucinogens to be able to stop thinking and just listen and appreciate is pretty bizarre.

I think they were saying that you just appreciate it differently. I'd listened to Music Has The Right To Children hundreds of times but then I was tripping balls on mushrooms once and listened to it (and incunabula) and it was one of the most amazing things I've ever heard, still to this day in fact. I still love the album but i've never heard it in the same way as when i listened to it then. It's just one of those things.

wouldn't really listen to music that I don't already enjoy if I was on k/dxm/whatever

but music I already find pleasing just blows me away- I don't really want to have to disassociate myself to be able to understand something / like whatever music, just shows that I couldn't do it straight

Well said. Have to agree with those sentiments.

Archived