IGNORED

low rumble

Guest yanG

Guest derekgray

That was excellent! I liked the guitar, however I think it would be better off if it had a brighter, less filtered sound to it if you know what I mean. Hope I word that right.

First of, I like this track as it would be something I would throw in my portable player collection.

The bass sounds awesome, to some people (for me I don't mind, i bump the bass up) it could be heavy on the low notes in some areas. Like on some systems the listener could want to turn down the bass slider/knob down a tad to enjoy the overall mix, of course it might be just the speakers I'm using to listen to this track now. I love how you chop things up towards the middle of the track, outstanding job on the musical filigree.

To tell you the truth, IF the guitars need to be tweaked, I would think it would be a matter of an EQ adjustment. I mean, they sound at home in the track to my ears.

ridiculously awesome, sounds awesome in my car (which is where im posting from right now -listening to your track) the only critique i might say is that all the drums are a bit thin maybe. love the kid koala-ish sax stuff and guitar. bass is ultra. looking forward to hearing the finished version!!

Guest tht! tne

about 0:30 in, liking the lead and breakbeat

this is going in some good unexpected directions

1:05: i really like how it did something unpredictable

by 1:30 maybe i'm just in a rush but i feel like i've got the gist of the track now

i skipped forward a few times, didn't get the same fascination as i had with the initial lead

a good track i just probably didn't have the patience for it right now

That was excellent! I liked the guitar, however I think it would be better off if it had a brighter, less filtered sound to it if you know what I mean. Hope I word that right.

First of, I like this track as it would be something I would throw in my portable player collection.

The bass sounds awesome, to some people (for me I don't mind, i bump the bass up) it could be heavy on the low notes in some areas. Like on some systems the listener could want to turn down the bass slider/knob down a tad to enjoy the overall mix, of course it might be just the speakers I'm using to listen to this track now. I love how you chop things up towards the middle of the track, outstanding job on the musical filigree.

To tell you the truth, IF the guitars need to be tweaked, I would think it would be a matter of an EQ adjustment. I mean, they sound at home in the track to my ears.

thanks! doing my best with my crap equipment. can't get my amp not to buzz, so i just filter the high freqs and boost the meds. i like how it sounds vintage jamaican :)

ridiculously awesome, sounds awesome in my car (which is where im posting from right now -listening to your track) the only critique i might say is that all the drums are a bit thin maybe. love the kid koala-ish sax stuff and guitar. bass is ultra. looking forward to hearing the finished version!!

thanks :) i'll have to rework the levels of all elements, i might add some highs in the beats. i like that the beats are sort of quiet in the beginning.

this is a fun track... like the "martini-lounge-esque" feel to it.

loads of interesting elements in here... some i think really add to the track, others confuse me a bit, but nothing annoying at all. love the beat transitions... i do think the guitar should be tweaked.. just wishing for a cleaner sound from it.

nice work.

Guest NihiLmAnTank

love it how you break the track up into these slowjazzy-vibe things en the spacey blipblip.

Yeh and that transitorish guitarsound,...great!

skilled track :)

Guest Promo

Weird music. Reminds me of medievil type of vibes. Like it ... its very different. Good production too it reminds me a lot of some computer game music from the Atari dayz. Nice. Definitely a keeper.

cheers! well there's the ymvst plug in for a few secs but apart from that i don't get what's video gamey... the yamaha soundchip composers may have influenced me more than i can realize!?!

8)

Weird --while I was downloading this I continued working on my own track. This automatically started playing when the download finished, and it fit in seamlessly with the track I was working on (same key, started up right at the start of a new section where most of the instruments drop out, same bass tone).

Wow man, the composition on this track is outstanding! Great job. I'm really liking this. Love the energy. It's totally unrestrained! The music's got a life of it's own, and it's leaping out of my speakers. Sweetness.

I think I heard a less developed version of this track a while ago, was this posted somewhere already? Anyways, this track is dope

Weird --while I was downloading this I continued working on my own track. This automatically started playing when the download finished, and it fit in seamlessly with the track I was working on (same key, started up right at the start of a new section where most of the instruments drop out, same bass tone).

Wow man, the composition on this track is outstanding! Great job. I'm really liking this. Love the energy. It's totally unrestrained! The music's got a life of it's own, and it's leaping out of my speakers. Sweetness.

Cheers! Great compliment from you as you're one of my fave watmmers :)

I think I heard a less developed version of this track a while ago, was this posted somewhere already? Anyways, this track is dope

thanks! :) yes i must have posted this track about 1 year ago when i started it...

Archived