IGNORED

The sandsifter bar - INFORMATION

Guest Mandow

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dirty Protest

Ive decided that my penance for being a lazy bollocks and missing this is to drive to Leeds on Friday for Squarepusher. Sometimes my reactive brain really pisses me off.

Guest Kenneth172
l_121ab83a7ce2c36dab25b31555e85999.jpg

BEHIND THE NETTING

Last time I saw him behind the netting was at his first gig at Subterranea, Ladbroke Grove back in '93... Nostalgia...

• 3 weeks later...

BEHIND THE NETTING

Last time I saw him behind the netting was at his first gig at Subterranea, Ladbroke Grove back in '93... Nostalgia...

i was at that gig too, got the overnight bus down from Edinburgh to see that

it said B12 as well on the ticket - what was with them not playing (or did they play after??)

Guest Kenneth172

BEHIND THE NETTING

i was at that gig too, got the overnight bus down from Edinburgh to see that

it said B12 as well on the ticket - what was with them not playing (or did they play after??)

Nice one. I can't recall B12 being there? I do remember Cylob lumbering about doing some strange moves on the dance floor pointing at stuff though, very odd. Here's a bit of whimsical info for you: Just before the gig, my girlfriend and I saw Aphex outside in the street with his dancer. I kicked an old shoe that was lying on the pavement and it landed near Aphex's feet which was amusing as it looked like it pissed him off. First impressions: he seemed like an angry man full of pent up frustration. Good first gig, glad someone else on this forum was there too.

• 1 month later...

Its pronounced "Kanal" like the "ch" in "Loch Ness".

Because: "Looking at the swans and hearing the birds singing, watching the water flow past - in the canal"

GUIHERNJKM

Guest Babar

mhhhh... It's from come to daddy so i guess he knows chanel at least since 1997.

Nannou must have been just an interlude

:confused:

Archived