IGNORED

(spam) ebay modular synth auctions

Interesting to see a valid auction from someone selling that suspicious mix of high-end audio gear and women's fashion accessories. And I thought they were all scams. Good luck selling all that stuff.

Guest Drahken
Thank you for viewing this auction for a 100% authentic LeSportsac Lulu shoulder bag, in the now out of print Hypnotic pattern. This bag has never been used and retains its original tag. I received it as gift and its vibrant pattern contains plenty of contemporary colors to coordinate with any outfit. This bag is just the right size for a date or a night out. The strap is chocolate brown and the LeSportsac logo is in an orange sherbert-y color. I got many compliments on it in my closet, but it has never been worn. The winner will love this eye-catching addition to their collection! Retailed for $48.00, this print is now rare and I have only seen one for sale on Ebay!

lol

Sweet gear though.

I bet GB3 has a high end studio filled with real dolls dressed in only the latest fashion.

quadrature means it has phase-shifted outputs - in this case it means additional 90deg shifted output. very useful for modulation.

Archived