IGNORED

saw I remastered / classics remastered / caustic window compilation VINYLs

Guest coupler

Guest coupler

noticing that classics and saw I are being released on cd as remastered

2006 was the year of the release classics and saw I vinyl remasters

are the new CDs the same audio as these recent records?

is the recent caustic window cat 009 compilation a remastered version on vinyl?

whatta bout polygon window quoth record? catalog# tvt 8705

Guest Kibreg
noticing that classics and saw I are being released on cd as remastered

2006 was the year of the release classics and saw I vinyl remasters

are the new CDs the same audio as these recent records?

no; the 2008 CD releases of SAW and Classics are new digital remasters... different (better) than the 2006 vinyl remasters.

Guest coupler

I come here for information and not for some geeky flirt off with losers trying to post nonsense just to get more posts

cmon now... 7000 posts__ too too much

anyway, thanks cobra for your info___ what's your source for this info? just wondering

anyway I will always love my original vinyl and cd releases of each and I hav no biased__ r&s is making money, that's cool but if the masters are worth it, they deserve to be dusted

did Richard do the mastering himself... I guess that's truely what I'd like to know

keep it friendly bros__ lemme know what u people think and know

Guest mrcopyandpaste

im afraid youre not quite up on how it all works round here.

post count = respect

im like the friendly prisoner in jail that keeps you from the ones who want to make you their pet

Guest L3X1C0N
im afraid youre not quite up on how it all works round here.

post count = respect

im like the friendly prisoner in jail that keeps you from the ones who want to make you their pet

Doesn't mean you should automatically give a shit about what they say though. I would prefer all these high posters actually said something worthwhile rather than being cagey or trying to be funny.

If I was trying to be funny I would say something along the lines of "post count is inversely proportional to size of penis", but I'm not a funny guy  so I won't say that (although I just did).

Anyways alot of the high posters have genuinely informative stuff to contribute and for that I'm greatful and is why I enjoy this subforum, it's just some people that are cocks.

I talk too much so I'll shut up.

Guest Helper ET

eat beans and go toot and run up a grassy hill and go roll down it and when you finally reach the bottom smoke a bowl then take your pants off and once you have no pants and are still wearing a shirt, run back up that hill, except this time, get drunk on top that hill, then pass out and wake up the next day, wondering what you are doing, then walk home.

Archived