IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt guilty for an earlier post so had to delete it. To make up for it to all those that saw it here is a picture of me looking like a complete twat. The friend who posted it on Facebook kindly didn't tag me in it and I was very relieved.

post-24-1245712466_thumb.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

Why are you not on msn? You suck. There a very few interesting people on my msn, and you are one of them BUT YOU NEVER FUCKING SIGN IN.

@ acidburp

Music promotion right there ^^.

I felt guilty for an earlier post so had to delete it. To make up for it to all those that saw it here is a picture of me looking like a complete twat. The friend who posted it on Facebook kindly didn't tag me in it and I was very relieved.

which one are you?

if those two posts were directed at me, i realise the white dude is pulling the stupid pose, and thus could be 'looking like a complete twat'.. haha

i just wanted to make sure!!

I'm sadly the white one, as I wish I could have my friends afro.

i've danced with that guy, he reeled me in with a pretend fishing rod.. you know the dance i mean?

Guest placidburp
Why are you not on msn? You suck. There a very few interesting people on my msn, and you are one of them BUT YOU NEVER FUCKING SIGN IN.

@ acidburp

Music promotion right there ^^.

Coming dear...

i've danced with that guy, he reeled me in with a pretend fishing rod.. you know the dance i mean?

Fo' real? That is actually a dancemove that I'm sure he does every weekend.

hellloooo ladies. i'm hot and sweaty and i've got my shirt buttons undone a lot. goddam i'm a sexual tyrannosaurus.

Photo566.jpg

bit rapey innit?

bit of a william best from whitehouse goin on

800px-Whitehouse_live_2006.jpg

and the default setting for william best from whitehouse is indeed 'rapey'

yep, he's on my facebook too, see if you can find me.

let the stalking commence!

That is completely insane. For the love of God please don't tell him I posted his picture on some nerdy messageboard, WATMM and real life should never mix! It's worse than if you cross the streams in Ghostbusters!

That is completely insane. For the love of God please don't tell him I posted his picture on some nerdy messageboard, WATMM and real life should never mix! It's worse than if you cross the streams in Ghostbusters!

your secret is safe with me playaaa, i've been on these boards since i was 16, i'm now 24, i know the game.

PLEASE DONT TELL HIM I'M ON HERE TOO.

D'oh! Nevermind, think I'm going to have to step away from the board, this is all getting a bit mad.

Ever since nearly accidentally bumping into Saint Aleczandah in HMV at Piccadilly Circus I've been afraid of WATMM's affect upon my reality.

maybe your boyfriend would like watmm tec

Sadly Beno isn't allowed here anymore.

D'oh! Nevermind, think I'm going to have to step away from the board, this is all getting a bit mad.

Ever since nearly accidentally bumping into Saint Aleczandah in HMV at Piccadilly Circus I've been afraid of WATMM's affect upon my reality.

maybe your boyfriend would like watmm tec

Sadly Beno isn't allowed here anymore.

nonsense, if it makes you feel any better i've only met him once

Archived