IGNORED

ambient guitar piece

modey

beautiful sound, i think radiohead did the same thing with treefingers on kid a - just a lot of processed guitar noise

Yeah, it kind of reminded me of Treefingers in fact lol

Thom cut up and rearranged a bunch of chords Ed was playing on guitar to make it into a song, quite a brilliant track for that matter.

Guest ctslph

definately my cup of tea. one of the best geetah-ambient-drones Ive heard for a while, what kind of mic did you use? btw, did you edit the track afterwards, or is it "live"?

definately my cup of tea. one of the best geetah-ambient-drones Ive heard for a while, what kind of mic did you use? btw, did you edit the track afterwards, or is it "live"?

thanks! there is a slight amount of editing, because it was cut down from about 40 minutes of improvisation - i just got the good parts and mixed them together.

i used a shure sm57 to record it. here's the signal path:

fender mustang -> eq -> cheap analog delay -> behringer digital delay -> behringer virtualizer pro (for the massive reverb) -> 15w fender practice amp -> shure sm57 -> boss mixer -> sblive -> soundforge.

Archived