IGNORED

[dublin] Venetian Snares and DJ N>E>D

phudoshin

ok I missed NED and arrived just i n time to record Venetian Snares on video. Only got 1 hour of his 2 hour set because i only had one tape and didn't think he'd play so long. Still it better than a knee in the nads i heard and i'll upload these mo-fo's today sometime.

I'll youtube it over the following week.............along with aphex's set tonight!!!

In my experience the first hour is always better in long Snares sets anyway... second half is always a lot more punishing and relentless

Will be looking forwards to seeing this anyway, did he play any of the new unreleased stuff he played at Bangface Weekender? Techno-y acid type stuff? Be sure to take plenty of tapes/batteries for Aphex, cheers for making the effort :)

, did he play any of the new unreleased stuff he played at Bangface Weekender? Techno-y acid type stuff? Be sure to take plenty of tapes/batteries for Aphex, cheers for making the effort :)

Plenty of acid - not sure about the techno. I only got 30 mins of his BF set before i wander off in a stupour!

With VS i listen more to live sets than albums. I recogned Eistein-rosen bridge (its on the video) and one or two other off Chocolate WC + I shouted "making orange things" and he played a track from it near the end.

I have a load of 60min tapes and a spare fully charged battery for Aphex. I hope i don't have to change tapes in the middle of some Tuss/analord classic!

Archived