IGNORED

Schottky Diode

no i still work a 9-5 job most of the time.. and do other things then make music. i havt made as much music as i've wanted to though not in the past 6 months or so, which upsets me a considerable ammount..

..i have to start to write a live set for a gig im playing in tilberg in september..soon as well! and i've just set up my esq-1 perminatly in my set up now.. i finally found some room for it in my studio.

no i still work a 9-5 job most of the time.. and do other things then make music. i havt made as much music as i've wanted to though not in the past 6 months or so, which upsets me a considerable ammount..

..i have to start to write a live set for a gig im playing in tilberg in september..soon as well! and i've just set up my esq-1 perminatly in my set up now.. i finally found some room for it in my studio.

i know how you feel, i havn't had much output for a couple of years now.. (i know how you feel, i havn't had much output for a couple of years now.. )

wow when and where? maybe i want to come! (wow when and where? maybe i want to come!)

I'm just fiddling a bit, getting used to the 707 and 303 combo:) actually just did a track tonight! (I'm just fiddling a bit, getting used to the 707 and 303 combo:) actually just did a track tonight!)

Guest tht! tne

is it the mixing that makes this sound kind of muddy?

anyway i like the style here

not as much as do that dance though

there is a lot of noise interference on some of the tracks. which i decided to keep in.. some of the tracks were recorded onto my other laptop which is well noisy anyways. then i just cleaned them up a little. so i dunno..

• 1 year later...

Hello mr Moss. I've been listening to Schottky a lot since I downloaded it. Can you recommend some other releases from your extensive discography in the similar vein (LOOONG tracks, minimal, repetetive).

Bye, Abuse

ps. works nicely on DXM

• 3 years later...

Archived