IGNORED

ReWire

Guest blicero

Guest blicero

I am a big time Reason user. but i want to be able to do more with reason. I would like to have reason run alongside audio tracks, and also be able to use VST fx with reason.

i've used reason w/ ableton (4?) and was not impressed. it kept losing the first 1/4 note every time it looped.

there is one thing that i MUST be able to do though. i MUST be able to control Reason LIVE using my midi controller. so no matter what Rewire host i'm using, it must allow me to control Reason via midi, LIVE, not just through a pre-automated midi track.

any recommendations?

-cubase?

-sonar?

-ableton 5?

what other programs work as Rewire hosts?

I am a big time Reason user. but i want to be able to do more with reason. I would like to have reason run alongside audio tracks, and also be able to use VST fx with reason.

i've used reason w/ ableton (4?) and was not impressed. it kept losing the first 1/4 note every time it looped.

there is one thing that i MUST be able to do though. i MUST be able to control Reason LIVE using my midi controller. so no matter what Rewire host i'm using, it must allow me to control Reason via midi, LIVE, not just through a pre-automated midi track.

any recommendations?

-cubase?

-sonar?

-ableton 5?

what other programs work as Rewire hosts?

fruity loops!!!!

Guest pantsonmyhead

nuendo works like a dream

I've had that same problem with logic(pro7) before but didn't dig deep enough into it to figure out wtf the problem was

I've been using nuendo and reason together and I haven't stopped grinning since

pro-tools does it great to but fuck a proprietary system....

Guest blicero
nuendo works like a dream

I've had that same problem with logic(pro7) before but didn't dig deep enough into it to figure out wtf the problem was

I've been using nuendo and reason together and I haven't stopped grinning since

pro-tools does it great to but fuck a proprietary system....

nuendo sounds great! the "audio mixdown feature" to render individual reqire tracks to audio looks real nice!

...and you are still able to directly control Reason via midi controller when it's in nuendo?

does anyone know how to fix that ableton loop bug? i'd like to be able to use ableton for live gigs...

Archived