IGNORED

Caving In

autopilot

Really? Sounds really authentic!

But I really dig the athmosphere in this track. I love how it slowly evolves and you don't even notice it. I'm working on a new project where my friend and I try to do the exact same thing.

Guest placidburp

This is just bloody lovely. I honestly didn't want it to end. Have you any downloads available?

ah man this is fucking beautiful. so nice.

the track is nicely produced though! it's just not my taste

I'm just playin' dog.

This is just bloody lovely. I honestly didn't want it to end. Have you any downloads available?

ah man this is fucking beautiful. so nice.

www.lifeaftermath.com

It's pretty barebones right now, but I pop in this board every now and then when I have something new to share.

Thanks to everyone who listened!

though i skimmed, i liked what happened near the end but thought you took too long getting to it, the point of the song for me

Guest The Dinosaur Man

Wonderfully inspiring tune. I really liked the beginning of the composition (before the tabla drum kicks in) more than the last half, the first half seemed more developed/organized, while the last half seemed like an afterthought. Overall great work.

Archived