IGNORED

Moin

foresense

this is very enjoyable.

from the sound of it, i'm guessing you still have the source for this track, because it's up to par on your newer material, sound quality wise. it's very cleanly mastered.

my only critique is that it doesn't explode, but that might just be the mood i'm in. it's a great track, good stuff!

Ha, I was going to post my ancient cowbell (and pretty much JUST cowbell) track too... but this puts it to utter shame :grin:

Funky as all heck, it's making me do little side-to-side dances in my swivelly, wheeled computer chair (or "electronic music chariot" as I consider it).

This is exactly what I wanted to hear tonight...a bit of nostalgic 808 cowbell blippage. Thanks for digging this up Forlon. I have, indeed, had a fever...

I'd offer a critique, but this is probably one of those tracks that's so old that the original project file/step sequences disappeared years ago into the gaping maw of the great beyond...

gimme a criqie man, im planning on redoing this track some time. i have the source!

didn't do any extra mastering or whatever, so that's cool to hear luke :smiling:

lol electronic music charriot!! hhahah. just post your track too man!

cool track!

great cowbell mangeling :grin:

and nice dubby vibe!

hmm, you could tweak some small things.. the snares could be a bit louder/more defined... and i'd lower the volume/highs of the hihats (especially the quick 'fill'-hihat sound)..

i don't really like the sound of the small, more quiet kick (the kick from the break).. you could replace that with a more punchy kick? however, the fat, low kick is real nice... chestthumping subbass...

nice one! :grin:

Archived