IGNORED

A remix

Guest oxynucid

listening now...

Nice work, really nice pusher-esque beats

the dark synths in the breakdown are filthy!

i approve

A*

Cool stuff, i like all the stuff you've posted here but i wish you didn't cut the breaks quite that much, it kind of ruins the flow i reckon. That's just personal preference though, keep up the good work :beer:

Also did you sample that think from the beginning come on my selecta? :wink2: resourceful!

listening now...

Nice work, really nice pusher-esque beats

the dark synths in the breakdown are filthy!

i approve

A*

thanks man, thanks for listening!

Cool stuff, i like all the stuff you've posted here but i wish you didn't cut the breaks quite that much, it kind of ruins the flow i reckon. That's just personal preference though, keep up the good work :beer:

Also did you sample that think from the beginning come on my selecta? :wink2: resourceful!

thanks! like all your stuff aswell

about the think break, i processed this one from a normal think break with the 'come on my selecta' one in mind, then tried sampling the one from the song but it didn't quite work for me 'cause the kick from that one had some sort of resonance attatched to it that didn't fit my melody, so i switched back to my think haha

cheers! :beer:

Archived