IGNORED

FLOWN

YEK

man it's gots illz beatz , 4 to the floor mang, boom boom boom

i'm not a drill kind of guy, i haven't reached that stage yet, nor do i feel the need to emulate my favorite artists. perhaps it IS a shame, BUT, i like being me, you dig? but thanks for the feedback :) you reckon it needs more breaks and shit? fair enough. some one else please have a go at this

thankyou lots~!

man it's gots illz beatz , 4 to the floor mang, boom boom boom

i'm not a drill kind of guy, i haven't reached that stage yet, nor do i feel the need to emulate my favorite artists. perhaps it IS a shame, BUT, i like being me, you dig? but thanks for the feedback :) you reckon it needs more breaks and shit? fair enough. some one else please have a go at this

thankyou lots~!

no no no, i simply didn´t ear da boom boom boom, just cymbals, weird...

you suckers don't know what your missing,m this is progressive rock in a new form

this is like treble yell style, have you ever heard of that band? greta stuff

not to say that this stuff is great, i don't want you to think i have a large ego, but seriously folks,

if you listen to this you could enjoy yourself

right on

I quite like this. The vibe is nice. Reminds me a heck of a bunch like Reload especially the percussion. Has that whole Artificial Intelligence thing going on. Mmm its taking a bit long for the expected 4/4 kick rhythm to er kick in. The atmosphere is spot on. Really like the vibe here. I definitely agree with the others that a bass is what one expects too. In the end it just end up being a track where one expects it to lift off but it never happens sadly. :sad:

I think this is first track I've heard of yours and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised at the quality. Pretty impressive Yekker. Gonna keeps anyways even though its not perfect I still think its damn good. I more or less got into this just from one listen. Probably one of the best tracks I've heard recently. I know some 4/4 909 kick rhythm action and maybe a bass would just totally take this track to stellar territory!!! Good stuff man all the same. Keep it up. :cool:

yeah i think i'll add a kick drum and a bassline.. i mean i might add these things, i'm kinda happy with it as is, but it's good to listen to what everyone is saying cause this seems to be the general consensus

i'm kinda tempted to just write another track and not fix it up but i'll see what happens

thanks for the listening , brothers, and to promo, thanks sir.

this was cool in an early twin way. if you wanted a more conventional composition, maybe the other's suggestions of a bass/some sort of prominant break would benefit. as it is, it's very chilled... reminds me of long come downs... the only thing that jarred on me was the panning of so many elements and the maybe the hats could be pitched down slightly as the higher frequencies get a bit tweaky...

Archived