IGNORED

Electricwest - Moth3r

Guest Rent

Electricwest comes to Rope Swing Cities with the haunting and beautiful album Moth3r.

Available for free here on the site is a three track EP sampler to whet your appetite for the full release.

Eleven tracks of meticulously composed electronic music music, Moth3r is a perfect example of an artist's synthesis of influences into an original whole. Pat Benolkin has crafted an album filled with lush tones, deep rumbling bass and skittering, dissonant percussion. At times moody and dark, the tone is balanced with pieces of calm, hope and contemplation. All throughout, Electricwest has created an immersive listening environment for both new and old fans of this emerging artist's work.

So, check out the EP, purchase the full, awesome album and enjoy! For more on Electricwest click here.

(The full album will become available on the site for free as VBR MP3s in March of 2009.

)

http://ropeswingcities.com/

http://www.myspace.com/electricwest

anyone check this masterpiece out yet?

and if you haven't, go over to RSC and listen to the full album and d/l the 3 sample tracks...you'll be happy you did! :)

Pat is a very talented fellow - I'd tell everyone who likes this to check out his "Together We Fade" album, but it's out of print now!

Needless to say, this album is fantastic. From what I understand a remix album is in the works as well...

Pat is a God. At first I just loved his percussion work (its the glitched/fluttery yet chilled, while also unnerving/soothing at the same time) but then he did a remix for me that knocked my effing socks off. He's just a super producer (hey, that rhymes), so check his stuff out if you aren't in the know.

Archived