IGNORED

AFX - Konklaver

Guest The David

Guest JohnTqs
I wonder if the person behind "The David" has made more accounts on WATMM in the past, just for the sole purpose of creating threads like this.

funny how old the account is

it is a mystery, the only part of this whole thing that makes me wonder if this is real.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

there are other, more immediately gratifying ways of pranking the internet, than registering an account, biding your time for months, then posting something somewhere that might or might not catch on.

but it's entirely possible we're suffering at the hands of a shit jokester.

Guest Calx Sherbet
there are other, more immediately gratifying ways of pranking the internet, than registering an account, biding your time for months, then posting something somewhere that might or might not catch on.

oh, the disappointments.

Guest hahathhat

oh, the disappointments.

really, i just try to map every possible outcome... then come to peace with each, one by one.

Guest Barricade
seriously,

rephlex.com

lol works everytime doesnt it? you look, but theres nothing there... you look cause what the hell right? i mean its such a small page to load, just a quick look cant do any harm...

Archived