IGNORED

AFX - Konklaver

Guest The David

Guest JohnTqs
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

1 Members: Capsaicin

Where are you, watmm?

we were partying in the nice tits thread, you weren't invited.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

hi konklaver thread

im a bit drunk now

i'd be fucking

but my partner is passed out on the futon in a pool of vomit.

i strategically placed some paper towels

still don't think konklaver is real.

my girlfriend got drunk last night while i was out. last communication i had with her was a text message asking where my bottle of Jim Beam was as she'd drank all the Bacardi. came home to find the lightshade in the hallway smashed to pieces and her passed out on the bed.

Guest hahathhat
my girlfriend got drunk last night while i was out. last communication i had with her was a text message asking where my bottle of Jim Beam was as she'd drank all the Bacardi. came home to find the lightshade in the hallway smashed to pieces and her passed out on the bed.

funny, before the vomit and the passing out, there was something on the history channel about some biker called JIMMY DEAN. i remarked, how badass would that be, to be a living legend having a sausage named after you. response? "it'd be much cooler to be jim beam."

Guest moo duck

well, going a bit deeper, the actual name is pretty off the top - it's obviously Donk Lover

why we got it as Konklaver you'd ask? well stupid motherfucka, let me introduce you to the Ancient Concept of Two Sacred Letters. so, K instead of D and A instead of O. see? KAUSTIK AMBIENT, boy... KAUSTIK AMBIENT. it's The Hint For True Fan

Archived