IGNORED

skoal

Guest Z_B_Z

i started doing this because i was tired of freezing my ass off outside smoking cigarettes. yeah, its disgusting, but jesus does it give you a nicotine charge

ct_skoal_long_cut_wintergreen_10ct.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guess what, you're a dumbshit. maybe you should just go outside and grab some cowshit and throw it in your mouth while you're at it.

newsflash: no one wants to smell your disgusting slack-jawed tobacco mouth. maybe that's why you have no friends/

indeed.

i am a redneck.

guess what, you're a dumbshit. maybe you should just go outside and grab some cowshit and throw it in your mouth while you're at it.

newsflash: no one wants to smell your disgusting slack-jawed tobacco mouth. maybe that's why you have no friends/

i love you.

I think it's astonishing that something as cool as smoking is even related to something as disgusting as... this. I can't imagine anyone who actually gave a shit about how they came across to their fellow human beings using this stuff in public. Eurgh.

yeah whatever the act is just called chewing up here but yes the 'dip' you prick,

its actually insulting that you're talking to me like i'm clueless about this shit man.

fuck the world.

I think it's astonishing that something as cool as smoking is even related to something as disgusting as... this. I can't imagine anyone who actually gave a shit about how they came across to their fellow human beings using this stuff in public. Eurgh.

word, i was just thinking this.

Guest JohnTqs
ill bet you hate black people too

@johntqs

no actually, "it's not chew it's dip" is what the racist says at the kitchen where i work.

@johntqs

no actually, "it's not chew it's dip" is what the racist says at the kitchen where i work.

sure they do, racist

Guest JohnTqs

@johntqs

sure they do, racist

lol

if you dig skoal, that's groovy with me bro

I used to dip.

I loved it.

The burn and the nicofiend buzz.

I live in Texas, so I could get away with this disgusting habit.

I now smoke.

I don't love it as much.

But one thing, I am on your side Z_B_Z.

You have proven to be way cooler than most these fucks on this board.

Archived