IGNORED

do you like most of the members here?

Guest IRARI

do you like most of the members here?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. do you like most of the members here?

• yes
    • no
    • last post

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i like everyone.

but then this happened:

speaking of drawn peni

I was talking pictures of a band im recording after a show and they picked a few pictures that they thought were good. they chose this pic, I was like you know if you put me in a room with photoshop and that picture im totally gonna have to put a penis in shively's gay ass mouth... they didnt believe me

original:

l_0b37aae3ea13460f8321f4c18c90bf7d.jpg

l_4586ada2e8aa491b8bf70135bccee64d.jpg

Guest assegai

the internet is just like real life in that you have to take the good with the bad, altho the internet isn't "real" so in the same way, they're nothing alike

last post.

i can't remember why i gave you so much shit before. i think it's just fun i guess.

i cant either. i think we're both always pretty drunk so its just dust in the wind as far as im concerned

Guest Glass Plate

I give a lot of people shit, but I feel it's pretty blatant trolling/flaming for the most part. That being said I do feel the good to decent member ratio isn't as good as it used to be.

Guest tv_party

having the dubious honor of some undefinable but significant general forum experience "forum decline" is a predictably recurrent subject matter. not to detract from the reality of its manifestation...

edit: potential

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse
i like most people but blanket fort collapse is consistently a piece of gay ass rape.

just because I believe you and theo are often redundantly close minded and bitchy doesn't mean you need to hate

cracka I dont know you and you definitely dont know me, I havent been actually posting here that long but ive lurked off and on for years. you might be surprised to realize Im one of the most dynamically rad kids around but its cool if you continue to act like a whiney frat boy towards me

so far you have proved I can respect is your similar extreme appreciation for alcohol and that you found watmm which means you have gained knowledge of supremely advanced muzak

Archived