IGNORED

rhoid cream

Guest my usernames always really suck

Guest my usernames always really suck

so does this just go on the surface of the outside of my sphincter or am I supposed to actually put my finger up my bum and apply it on the walls?

the label instructions don't really make it very clear

Depends on the extent of your 'rhoid. The point of the cream is to constrict blood vessels thereby putting a muzzle on your piles. You could take a dip in but consider the irritation this might cause if you're not "ready to receive." Why not try the least invasive route first and give your balloon knot a good icing.

This Message Brought to You By Dr. xxx for all your medically-related WATMM needs.

i wish all doctors talked like this

Guest thanksomuch

prolly says some where "not for internal use or people that post on watmm. consult watmm if problems persists for more then seven days. do not give to watmm under the age of 12 with out first consulting watmm."

prolly says some where "not for internal use or people that post on watmm. consult watmm if problems persists for more then seven days. do not give to watmm under the age of 12 with out first consulting watmm."

Probably in fine print.  With no diagram.  Packaging assholes.

Archived