IGNORED

morrisey

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

I saw this the other day and LOL'd, he's not actually looking that bad. I downloaded the new album but I haven't listened to it properly yet, but for some reason the first single really didn't impress me to begin with but then with increased exposure (lol, exposure) it really rather grew on me.

my friend's dad is his cousin. my friend will look just like morrisey when he's that age, i swear!

crazy. he's looking decent too, he in his 40s or 50s?

pretty funny, the song is okay, i was slightly underwhelmed by it.

morrissey.jpg

NSFW

phranc-morrissey1991.jpg

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=quFlsFkKarE

bizarre and excellent clip of morrissey and mare taking some kids to the zoo. then Sandy Shaw comes along does a version of Jeanne.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

saw him live last year and he goes through about 5 shirts a show. just sweats them so bad then quick change. one time he changed on stage and threw it into the audience. i kicked 30 latino asses to get that shirt and drink the sweat.

he really hates singing old songs and kinda ruins the night bitching

hes also vehemently opposed to accepting gifts from the crowd. this poor guy from the audience tried to throw a gift for him up on stage only to have it thrown right back in his face.

Guest MajaIloveyou

Cant stand morrissey, saw him live 3 years ago, and got most of his albums solo/smiths.

the magic died so tragically.

Guest MajaIloveyou

I got into Morrissey for the irish blood, english heart video. so my first purchase was You are the quarry. a great album, from start to finish.

The ringleader came out, and it wasnt that great...but i kept telling myself it was and listened to it alot. plus, Morrissey was the soundtrack of some really bad times.

then they came to play live and did a secret private show i had no clue about, kk. no biggie. but why didnt i know? i was a big fan! i felt left out. considering how lucky ive been to be close to my favorite artists. i went to the regular concert and i was at the front row, it was so intense, but then i heard about all the people who got to meet him and he was a total cunt. very mean and condescending. so i just got bored of that attitude. plus, i wish he had not come to play at all considering i felt more alienated from him than when i had never seen him live. idk, it sounds childish and stupid but at the time it pushed me away. and now i heard his new single and im not interested at all.

morrisey is certainly a huge cunt but he writes amazing lyrics. i think its important to separate the person from the work.. thats how i like to think about it anyway..

"irish blood, english heart" is an absolute classic. just felt the need to say that.

Archived