IGNORED

444 & 777

Guest tht tne

• 5 months later...

444 sounds alot like Heliosphan by the Aphex

I find that whenever I have to say a track name by Autechre out loud I'm always unprepared and end up saying "yea that song" or something along those lines

hehe know the feeling

Guest ezkerraldean

fourty four four

seven sieben sept

<!--quoteo(post=948555:date=Feb 10 2009, 10:09 PM:name=OneToThirtySix)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OneToThirtySix @ Feb 10 2009, 10:09 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=948555"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=945994:date=Feb 8 2009, 11:16 AM:name=vasio)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vasio @ Feb 8 2009, 11:16 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=945994"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Four hundred <i>and</i> forty four.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

=400.44

Four hundred forty-four=444.0

Even math has grammar.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That's by US rules not British English.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In British English use "and" when saying numbers in the hundreds. Example: seven hundred AND twenty seven.In American English do NOT use "and" when saying numbers in the hundreds. Example: seven hundred twenty seven.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

400.44 is four hundred point four four i say

Archived