IGNORED

The Worst Football Strips ever

Chris Moss Acid

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Articles/Room_101.htm

for the older football fan here, check out these beautys!

i remember i used to wear the 'chevron' afcb shirt all the time! or even the away shirt which looked just like the stockport county strip in 1993 but in purple and green.yummy!

here is a picture

football_shirt_4842_1_500x400.jpg

also the 1981 coventry city talbot kit is rather dodgeeee!

and here is more horrific kits

http://www.ave-it.net/badfootballkits.htm

and

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/origin?cameFr...%3Dextratime%26

Guest Sir Winston

To be honest the yellow strip of Chelsea's this season is pretty terrible. I also remember Norwich having terrible shirts when they graced the premiership years ago.

*cough*when are gonna see the third installment of acid tracks*cough*

Possibly the greatest away shirt in history.

DSCN1197.JPG

Here is my showing it off when I was a wee nipper. One day when I actually get some money I'm gonna have to buy it again.

post-24-1234225795_thumb.jpg

I am blessed by the fact Blackburn never had a bad kit. Just the players in it were shit.

remmeber the 1999-00 3rd shirt?

blackbrn.gif

and as for norwich.. this is classic

03612.gif

-

*cough*when are gonna see the third installment of acid tracks*cough*

what?..oh v/vm... after my holidays.

Guest Sir Winston

Please the memories oh god the memories. Jack Walker lost all quality control due to being dead, he wouldn't have let it stand let me tell you.

PS: Sweet it looked like V/vm had given up the ghost to me, never I will doubt again.

well i havnt spoken to jim in a while, but last time we spoke it was still on, we was talking about somthign special for the 3rd part, but i been busy doing other things the last part of last year, so i didnt have time to do much music or think about CTT3 at all, or to discuss, once i do some more tracks ill have a word with him see what he wants to do. i have another mathematics vinyl coming out in may/june so im trying to shove tracks over to jamal. but this year i am not going to release many mp3 albums. or at least not many. i will still make millions of tracks but i dont feel its neeeded to release 600 traks and have 598 crap ones and 2 good ones. ;-)

ill put my 303 infront of the money making machine and turn it up to 104bpm see how it goes ;-)

Guest Sir Winston

Haha but I need my fix, I appreciate your work ethic but when you do gigs in Malta it is a step too far. Do you know how much flights are? Looking forward to the mathematics 12 will be buying that right up.

Also just send everything to me I can do quality control if you want hehe.

Haha but I need my fix, I appreciate your work ethic but when you do gigs in Malta it is a step too far. Do you know how much flights are? Looking forward to the mathematics 12 will be buying that right up.

Also just send everything to me I can do quality control if you want hehe.

yeah malta was good fun, edmx did a smashing set, i was plauged with technical difficulties, and played loads of hardcore, because everything i had written for the set went down the pan. so i had to try and save my ass and failed quite bad.

next gig is a wearhouse gig in lithuania. my girlfriend, who happens to be lithuanian/russian sis going to be my translator, which is appropriate.

DSCN1197.JPG

Here is my showing it off when I was a wee nipper. One day when I actually get some money I'm gonna have to buy it again.

lol i was going to suggest that as one of the worst kits in history. i used to have the shirt (2nd hand from a charity shop) . there was a period in the 90s when every aspect of popular culture seemed to be inflected with the acid/ecstacy explosion at the turn of the decades. this was to kit design as "the word" was to television.

and Chris its weird you should single out coventry 81 as bad as that has always been one of my favourite football kits (after vintage 70s/early 80s LTFC)

the big Talbot T logo worked into the pattern. Coventry have had a few styles ive liked which is weird cause i usually dislike any team that plays in blue for some weird autistic reason. this brown Coventry away strip is pretty cool

70s_coventry_city_chocolate.jpg

one year Arsenal had a green away kit instead of yellow. i liked that.

DSCN1197.JPG

lol i was going to suggest that as one of the worst kits in history. i used to have the shirt (2nd hand from a charity shop) . there was a period in the 90s when every aspect of popular culture seemed to be inflected with the acid/ecstacy explosion at the turn of the decades. this was to kit design as "the word" was to television.

and Chris its weird you should single out coventry 81 as bad as that has always been one of my favourite football kits (after vintage 70s/early 80s LTFC)

the big Talbot T logo worked into the pattern. Coventry have had a few styles ive liked which is weird cause i usually dislike any team that plays in blue for some weird autistic reason. this brown Coventry away strip is pretty cool

70s_coventry_city_chocolate.jpg

one year Arsenal had a green away kit instead of yellow. i liked that.

this one?

arsenal-1983-84away.jpg

1983-84 away

talking of classic kits, now. this shirt i always liked, though i think i always like the early adidas equipment shirts back in the early 90's

Arsenal--92-Home-.jpg

if you want to get all sentimental you have to look at this website

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/Pre.../c21/index.html

its probally the best football shirt website ever!

i remmeber my very very first football jersey happend to be the 1987 liverpool crown paints shirt

Liverpool-87-HomeM.gif

which now fetches a staggering £100..not bad

ah shit the good old days i remember this shirt too

Man-United-92-ThirdAN-USE.gif

ahhh when football used to be exciting back in the early 90's ...how i miss it!

Players - Cantona, Hughes, Giggs, Ince, Kanchelskis

i used to have this about 10 years ago

Kashima-96-Home.gif

note the "football dream"

i had another japanes kit , cant remember which team, but it had a big Mitsubishi logo on the front which obviously appealed to me for all the wrong reasons

i used to have this about 10 years ago

Kashima-96-Home.gif

note the "football dream"

i had another japanes kit , cant remember which team, but it had a big Mitsubishi logo on the front which obviously appealed to me for all the wrong reasons

hahaa awesummm

Guest Dirty Protest
pure WTF from 1992

this totally backs up my above post about popular culture becoming ravaged by drugs

The Dutch have the best songs, layered harmonies and shit. Pompy fans could do with some relaxants, to stop them singing that fucking big ben song.

pure WTF from 1992

this totally backs up my above post about popular culture becoming ravaged by drugs

The Dutch have the best songs, layered harmonies and shit. Pompy fans could do with some relaxants, to stop them singing that fucking big ben song.

whats that got to do with coventry 92?

pure WTF from 1992

whats that got to do with coventry 92?

_39150443_babb_kebab2_203.jpg

pure WTF from 1992

Coventry-92-RedLS.gif

Would have made a better front cover for one of the stone roses albums.

I don't really like the band that much to be honest. Just seen some of the front cover to the albums you normally see in HMV when I am trying to find something I like and fail.

Guest analogue wings
next gig is a wearhouse gig in lithuania. my girlfriend, who happens to be lithuanian/russian sis going to be my translator, which is appropriate.

that's awesome.

when the girls come up to hit on you after the set she'll be like "she say you smell like fart and she hev venereal disease"

Archived