IGNORED

skyscraper on fire in beijing

chaosmachine

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nigga is fucking ricky retardo to not realize the hundreds of motive's behind the whole thing anyway

9/11 as a whole sure, but building 7 i can understand why people get caught up with the motive because to me its still mostly a mystery. but i find that just because you as an individual cannot wrap your head around the XYZ of the entire event does not mean that you can simply ignore the evidence that WTC7 was demolished. it seems too often this is what people do.

instead of just saying 'wow yeah it is strange that a building that huge looks like it was blown up on 9/11'

a lot of people have this knee jerk reaction like 'why would someone do that?' without letting their own curiosity take a natural course, kind of intentionally cutting it off at the pass

(from another thread)

yeah but dude, a lockdown is not the dp's responsibility, it is up to production to keep the set clear. esp. if he'd done it before they should have been keeping an eye out

is anybody else getting LOLS out of the film students here using movie set jargon as if they've actually been in some hollywood movie set

is anyone else getting LOLS out of the conspiracy nuts here talking about fire and architectural physics as if they've ever build a goddamn building/been a fucking fireman?

(from another thread)

is anyone else getting LOLS out of the conspiracy nuts here talking about fire and architectural physics as if they've ever build a goddamn building/been a fucking fireman?

its unfortunate when you use such an intellectually dishonest term as 'conspiracy nuts'. Saying a building that fell in 7 seconds into its own foot print looks like controlled demolition implies no 'conpiracy', you are the one using this term and it is you not me who has a preoccupation with conspiracies. Id love to debate you on the idea of its statistical improbability sometime! it has nothing to do with being an expert in anything, all you have to have is a basic grasp of statistics.

continue with the childish name calling, it only reveals your inability to competently debate

Guest ezkerraldean
without a motive, its all meaningless

i just realized the absurdity of this statement

if someone finds a dead body with a massive blow to the head do the cops tell this person 'hey man if you dont know the motive your find is meaningless, next time you find a body please provide us with motive otherwise we will not investigate'

if there is physical evidence, visual evidence making a strong case for an event, the motive is found through out the course of the investigation, not at the start of an investigation.

lolz i know. that post was pure brainfart

Archived