IGNORED

i am going to change the internet

Guest Helper ET

thats right folks, you read that right, im going to change the internet and it will effect everyone including you

and not in a bad way, in a beautiful way. im talking about............youtube

this fucking bastard has been too shitty and too popular for far too long, and i for one am calling out to everyone on the internet to help me change youtubes shittyness. yeah hulu and all that fuck off whatever

when im on a forum, i fucking hate having to click around on peoples fucking youtube links that lead to some fat south african retard with a webcam shoving fake teeth in his mouth and and talking about nothing with this retarded "accent". whatever. fuck all that. im talking about how when i go to the youtube website, i die a little inside. i lose a part of myself forever. its the ugliness of the website. its very ugly. too ugly. i cant take it ugly

now this wouldnt be a problem if it was some unpopular site that i never went to. but the thing is, fucking everyone goes to youtube, and to me, this is the equivalent of trapping the world into a gymnasium full of cow shit

it looks like absolute TRASH! i could make a better looking site in less than a minute in MS paint. and google bought that shit right? is it some kind of "casually shittyness" thing they are going for like they are afraid of changing their "product" or are there 5 retarded people controlling what millions of people see?

who fucking cares. lets just do what needs to be done. we need to get in contact with youtube, and fucking slap them around a bit and just let them know how much we hate them and why. if that doesnt work, we'll create an agency for the sole purpose of destroying youtube if they are unwilling to coordinate with the masses. i could annihilate youtube.com if i wanted to

and dont even get me started about how the world has to watch videos in shit sound quality. they added the "watch in high quality" funktion, but thats only useful to people whos ears were chopped off i think

YouTube's design is functional and clean.

You obviously know naught about web design/graphic design/user interface design.

Your argument is irrelevant.

jjbig8.jpg

Suits it well. Fucking cat thought that he was falling down (sign of weakness) and wanted to take the chance and cowardly attack him. That is precisely the same pattern that happens when circus tammers are attacked by tigers.

I just hope that that kick got him a few fucking ribs broken real hard.

Fucking hideous and untrustworthy feline piece of verminous shit cat.

jjbig8.jpg

Suits it well. Fucking cat thought that he was falling down (sign of weakness) and wanted to take the chance and cowardly attack him. That is precisely the same pattern that happens when circus tammers are attacked by tigers.

I just hope that that kick got him a few fucking ribs broken real hard.

Fucking hideous and untrustworthy feline piece of verminous shit cat.

I'm sensing you don't like cats...

Archived