IGNORED

I am so high on coffee right now.

Guest Helper ET

chax speaks truth.

i drank two 4 packs of redbull one night and had to go to the hospital...my heart was palpitating like crazy off beat and everything....even an 8ball of charlie never did that to me.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I've already read that story, and to find death by red bull they estimate to consume 15 cans within one hour, so I'll just get high as a kite.

ET, I am becoming one with this Coffee Spirit you speak of. If there is a "God", than this Coffee Spirit is undoubtedly it's superior. I can feel the Coffee Spirit's unconditional love for all things java, I can feel its blanket of warmth and comfort, I can feel its power, strength, and yes, its beauty. I feel like my mind is pulsating with the rhythm of the Coffee Spirits own hummingbird-like heart beat, like the ominous drum pattern found in so many films, yet played by a hyperactive 4-year old. The sound is synesthetic in nature, as it is accompanied by flowing colors that burst from the very center of my vision and wash throughout my bedroom , like liquid nitrogen hitting the floor and dissolving into nothingness.

Guest abusivegeorge

"Red Bull overdose is not cool...On New years eve I was with friends and literally thought I was having a heart attack. My heart was pounding so bad that you could see my tee shirt flutter."

What a load of poppycock, thanks thec.

Guest Helper ET

Pod, I don't mean to sound arrogant. But you are where I was about 12 cups ago. I'm still trying to figure out how to communicate where I am in plain English, I will get back to you. But let me say this, I can say for sure, the mythical plateau we were discussing seems to exist. I am not there yet, but I feel as though I can look up and see it's beauty hovering above me, just out of reach, like Dorothy gazing at Oz from the field of Poppies. My double strength pot has finished brewing, its time to get started...

I wish you luck ET. I seem to have hit some sort of blockage, I'm drinking coffee, cup after cup, but I can't break out of this plateau. Maybe I'll try the double strength coffee trick as well...

Guest abusivegeorge
i drink no more than 1 tiny cup of coffee a day

am i normal?

The amount of coffee one drinks in any one day is proportional to the size of ones penis and this can usually be observed by others around by the size of your cup.

dont listen to ET...he is most likely going to have abnormal hypertension on his comedown and he wont be a happy camper.

i figure 2-3 cups a day is normal....

I am close to the point of stomach explosion. I need to lay down, but the moment I do, I feel the need to get up and move around. I'm jittery as fuck. The color warpage is so intense I can hardly even walk a straight line because everything is warped and obscured by the fractals and shapes that are flying around.

Guest abusivegeorge

You've probably drunk the equivalent to about 15 red bulls by now, so heres a small tip Pod, while you still can, call the ambulance.

Guest Hanratty

when does the inevitable horrific comedown going to start?

I was wondering if one of you is faking it so that the other will drink more?

Guest abusivegeorge
when does the inevitable horrific comedown going to start?

I was wondering if one of you is faking it so that the other will drink more?

Of course one of them is, but which one?

The comedown will start when one of them pisses blood and passes out.

No comedown insight, in fact I'm drinking enough coffee at a constant pace that I'm not feeling any sort of tiredness coming on at all, in fact the colors are dying down a bit but the euphoria is still amazing, I feel one with God, Satan, and the honorable Coffee Spirit.

Archived