IGNORED

Ashley

boris

We sat down together and I wanted to talk. I wanted to ask her who she was, where we'd met, been before, but she just smiled and held my hand as we sat down on the hammock and started to swing above all those dead leaves. She kissed me once and then suddeny sneezed, a tiny beautiful sneeze, which made her smile even more and my heart started hurting because I couldn't shared her happiness, not knowing what it was or why it was or who for that matter I was - to her. So I lay there hurting, even when she sat on top of me, covering me in the folds of her dress, and her with no underwear and me doing nothing as her hands briefly unbuttoned by jeans and pulled me out of my underwear, placing me where it was rough and dry, until she sank down without a gasp, and then it was wet, and she was wet, and we were wet, rocking together beneath a small patch of overcast sky, brightening fast, her eyes watching the day come, one hand kneeding her dress, the other hand under her dress needing herself, her blonde hair covering her face, her knees tightening around my ribs, until she finally met that calendrical coming without a sound - the only sign - and then even though I had not come, she kissed me for the last time and climbed out of the hammock and went inside.

my heart started hurting because I couldn't shared her happiness, not knowing what it was or why it was or who for that matter I was - to her. So I lay there hurting

r-kelly-trapped-in-closet-chapters-1-22-r-hd-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Archived