IGNORED

Hobo Signs

patternoverlap

I am putting my life at risk, dear Watmm friends, so allow me to be brief and when done, forget you ever read this.

It is ancient hobo prophecy. It speaks of the day the Hobo army increases it's numbers tenfold and thus is able to overthrow Hobo government and wage conquest on their enemy, the Homo's. Do not confuse Homo with the slang for gay male. Homo is used in the language of Hobos to describe the opposite of those that believe in the values opposite that of Hobodom. (HOMeOwner).

I understand that by now you might ask yourself this basic question. Who is this thec fellow and how does he know all this?

Allow me to explain. I use LUNIX so naturally am more gifted in the ways of those that can't spend money and admit mistakes. Think of me as a portal between our world and the Hobo realm. I monitor Hobo activity and occasionally post Hobowarnings on my hoblog. Needless to say, some parts of Hobosiety see me as a threat and a menacy. I risk a lot.

But I digress.

Widespread interpretation of certain events in the Hobobible has led to a general understanding that sometime in the next few years, I quote, " a racially confusing man in a city that houses a giant phallic symbol [sic the Hobobible is ancient so it's mostly allegoric] will break down Homo society by a series of events that started by spending money and admitting mistakes."

The exact opposite of Hobo belief.

While rational Hobos argue that Hobos and Homos can peacefully coexist, more hardcore Hobomembers of the army have formed die-hard, almost occult, groups that worship the total annihilation of Homo society. Even though the more rational Hobos were able to keep them at bay for a while, the radicals' numbers have been increasing steadily over the last few months.

Some rational Hobos even became convinced the growth of the Hoboarmy ment the prophecy must be right and betrayed their Hobobrethren and joined the uproar. Hobomedia reacted violently and made a big deal hitting it's peak when Box news called the whole thing a shame on the shameless. Hobosiety basically split it half.

This is where your sign comes in. After the split the Hoboarmy was quick to overthrow Hobogovernment simply by having bigger sticks and is now rapidly and quite aggressively increasing it's recruitment drive via propaganda such as the one you found.

It reads.

"Have nothing to lose? Join the cause, stalk for change, yes we can(nister of change)."

you know all this time i always thought "no homo" was a phrase derived from urban homophobia in young males, but now i see it extends much, much deeper.

I found a hobo sign that says "Now accepting donations for the church of malt liquor."

It's genius because you can telling they said "excepting" then crossed it out and corrected it. And it says the same thing in Spanish on the back.

It's currently hanging on my wall.

"Have nothing to lose? Join the cause, stalk for change, yes we can(nister of change)."

Wait, so it's just an Obama campaign sign? *runs and hides*

I am putting my life at risk, dear Watmm friends, so allow me to be brief and when done, forget you ever read this.

It is ancient hobo prophecy. It speaks of the day the Hobo army increases it's numbers tenfold and thus is able to overthrow Hobo government and wage conquest on their enemy, the Homo's. Do not confuse Homo with the slang for gay male. Homo is used in the language of Hobos to describe the opposite of those that believe in the values opposite that of Hobodom. (HOMeOwner).

I understand that by now you might ask yourself this basic question. Who is this thec fellow and how does he know all this?

Allow me to explain. I use LUNIX so naturally am more gifted in the ways of those that can't spend money and admit mistakes. Think of me as a portal between our world and the Hobo realm. I monitor Hobo activity and occasionally post Hobowarnings on my hoblog. Needless to say, some parts of Hobosiety see me as a threat and a menacy. I risk a lot.

But I digress.

Widespread interpretation of certain events in the Hobobible has led to a general understanding that sometime in the next few years, I quote, " a racially confusing man in a city that houses a giant phallic symbol [sic the Hobobible is ancient so it's mostly allegoric] will break down Homo society by a series of events that started by spending money and admitting mistakes."

The exact opposite of Hobo belief.

While rational Hobos argue that Hobos and Homos can peacefully coexist, more hardcore Hobomembers of the army have formed die-hard, almost occult, groups that worship the total annihilation of Homo society. Even though the more rational Hobos were able to keep them at bay for a while, the radicals' numbers have been increasing steadily over the last few months.

Some rational Hobos even became convinced the growth of the Hoboarmy ment the prophecy must be right and betrayed their Hobobrethren and joined the uproar. Hobomedia reacted violently and made a big deal hitting it's peak when Box news called the whole thing a shame on the shameless. Hobosiety basically split it half.

This is where your sign comes in. After the split the Hoboarmy was quick to overthrow Hobogovernment simply by having bigger sticks and is now rapidly and quite aggressively increasing it's recruitment drive via propaganda such as the one you found.

It reads.

*jots it down*

So my question is, is (Hob)Obama a hobo in disguise or is he a Homo double agent?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

hhm interesting. definitely code. no drunk would write b.a.t right?

could be a code mixed with illiteracy. fifh probably fifth...

goddamn no hobos ever use the internet!

Archived