IGNORED

Accessing Genetic Memory Via LSD

Guest hahathhat

I always have the feeling in the back of my mind , that all knowledge in the Universe has already been discovered and we're just solving the puzzle piece by piece.. and sometimes we get that odd deja-vu sensation as if we already we knew the answer beforehand

1220455614811.gif

Guest hahathhat

you haven't tried LSD at all have you

No, I'm out of my element.

K.

fact 1 :Ayahuasca is an amazonian drug used by shamans to communicate with 'spirits'. They define a spirit as an "invisible entity found in animals, plants, mountains, rivers, lakes and certain crystal rocks"

fact 2 : If you drink ayahuasca/yage, you may see helocoidal shapes very similar to DNA.

This has lead some researchers to think there might be a link between ayahuasca and DNA.

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:8DLHp...;cd=5&gl=fr

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Fron...0/20/02677.html

i hadn't heard ayahuasca vines were like that :smiling:

the agoracosmopolitan article was written by someone who saw the movie STARGATE on a lot of drugs, however. too much drugs

i wonder if anyone read that 2012 book by Daniel Pinchbeck? i think its called the Return of Quetzlcoatl or something. A large part of the book was devoted to this specific topic, quantum consciousness, Akashic Records , collective human memory , etc

Pinchbeck has his moments, but he's largely a new-age windbag. I've only read "breaking open the skull," perhaps his other works have more material of general interest and less ramblings about his hipster lifestyle.

I always have the feeling in the back of my mind , that all knowledge in the Universe has already been discovered and we're just solving the puzzle piece by piece.. and sometimes we get that odd deja-vu sensation as if we already we knew the answer beforehand

In addition to deja vu there is jamais vu and presque vu according to wiki -- fun reads.

I've experienced all of these, deja vu being the weirdest... but I've experienced something weirder still, which I guess I would classify as a subcase of deja vu, but not quite.

Put simply, I'll get that deja vu feeling... but it's not "been there before," it's "been there in the future." As weird as that feels, some of these "future vues" have actually become reality!! I'll be going about my business sometime later, and I'll suddenly get the most epic brainfart you can imagine... because I realize I had a future vu to that very moment a couple weeks ago or something.

It's like having something you dreamed about occur (also has happened to me) but it feels even stranger!!

Why are there so many LSD threads around at the moment?

everywhere i look i see things

Guest Mr Salads

1220455614811.gif

hahaha

pwn

I've experienced all of these, deja vu being the weirdest... but I've experienced something weirder still, which I guess I would classify as a subcase of deja vu, but not quite.

Put simply, I'll get that deja vu feeling... but it's not "been there before," it's "been there in the future." As weird as that feels, some of these "future vues" have actually become reality!! I'll be going about my business sometime later, and I'll suddenly get the most epic brainfart you can imagine... because I realize I had a future vu to that very moment a couple weeks ago or something.

It's like having something you dreamed about occur (also has happened to me) but it feels even stranger!!

Fucking yes!

You're the only other person ive ever heard say this. I mentioned it on here at some point.

i get this also . . the last time was yesterday. such a mindfuck . . i love it!

Guest hahathhat

yes, i love it too, but it happens rarely enough that it remains a novlety.

i have a feeling that if i got a deja vu or future vu every ten minutes, it'd start to get in the way of things.

Archived