IGNORED

Hello Wattmites

Guest Tony Danza

Guest Tony Danza
Facebook is my new girlfriend.

well, your new girlfriend is one nosy bitch!

She'll probably get you fired some day.

My goal with Facebook is to to get laid. I knew a guy who got laid all the time from his Myspace profile. He'd just post active pictures of him drinking with friends and doing kooky things. It worked for him, I guess. He pulled a lot of chicks from the online world.

I got a girl's number from Facebook. When I called her, she said she'd be "missing in action for about four weeks." Uhm, OK. I guess I'll just wait. I won't stare at the phone everyday for hours on end or anything... I mean, I check my e-mail four times a day for school--not for her.

I thought that was a pretty weird thing to say, but she's from California.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tony Danza
sup man

you should be a weatherman again

No way, Jose. That gig sucks.

DODODODODODODODODODODODODO DOOOOOOOO MORE here's your paycheck ($28 before taxes).

At least with teaching I can pass out worksheets to kids while I text my friends. I'm just kidding, but I know teachers who work like this, heheh.

Guest Tony Danza

I wasn't, but Caustic believes it's the same thing as a reporter. Weathermen have MUCH harder jobs. lolberries

Guest abusivegeorge

lol, I was gonna say reading your posts I thought you were a reporter, weathermen have harder jobs? Don't they just have to stand, point and read from the screen?

Guest Caustic
Tony's job is easier because he doesn't have to stand.

:ok:

dude you would have gotten a kickass inviso-tie out of it.

Guest Tony Danza

They don't still make Married With Children, do they? I know it's still on TV. It was huge in Idaho. Sigh.

Archived