IGNORED

Hello Wattmites

Guest Tony Danza

Guest Mr Salads
*catches the wave and surfs it*

The idea of a tsunami is a thrilling aspect to a surfer? Are you fucking crazy, mr. CEO of Quicksilver?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tony Danza

I don't know Dog. I have a lot of friends who have met him, though. I hear he's in some sort of trouble with his taxes or something.

I never wanted to leave WATMM, but my priority was to get my life back in order and get out of Idaho. In doing so, I didn't have any time to Internet that didn't involve surfing for chicks on Facebook.

Idaho. We all make mistakes, I guess. Mine were going there and loving the same woman for five years.

I moved back in with my mom in Hawaii in August 2008. She has gotten a bit odd since she retired. She cries a bit at the conclusion of each phone call I make to her now. I moved a desk in my room and she flipped out over it so I moved out after finding two cavemen who were renting out a room. I feel obligated to have a drink with them after work around midnight a few times a week. They ask me a lot of questions. I try to not answer them with one word. I'm not an elitist or anything, but they're really, really dumb. All they do is sit there are praise me for going to school, not knocking up "baby mamas" and for showering daily? The question mark was to symbolize my own disbelief. Sigh.

Oh well. The rent is dirt cheap and I talk my way out of paying the electric bill by flirting with the landlady each month. Some day I hope she and I will make love so I can see the roof of her mouth. She has an OK face and pretty hair, but her body looks a bit like an attractive woman who eats at Lumps R Us, and she wears giant, giant panties. Enormous.

Guest Tony Danza
Hey Tony! How did your phone call with that hipster chick go?

I didn't call her yet. I don't see conversation going anywhere with her. The plan is to wait until the small, pink motorcycle helmet I ordered comes in before calling her. She wants to go for a motorcycle ride so I'll just wait until I get some time off, and then I'll invite her for a ride. At least then we'll have some experience to talk about or something.

Guest Enter a new display name

Your journalist career in Idaho would have been successful if you took pictures of yourself as Spider-Man.

Guest Tony Danza

"Hawaiian" is a controversial word here because of the native Hawaiians. If you describe anything as Hawaiian that really isn't a Hawaiian, the Hawaiians will throw a temper tantrum before leaving their tent cities angrily.

Someone from Hawaii is a Hawaii resident.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Archived