IGNORED

Caffeine

Guest hahathhat

i have a lot more ideas when i'm stoned, but i actually get things done when caffeinated.

That's why you smoke a blunt and have a big 20oz cup of joe to wash away the cottonmouth.

This combination always gave me the best speedruns in Mirror's Edge.

caffeine highs are pretty awesome. i much prefer them to being stoned. weed doesn't make me creative. but caffeine highs cause me to have loads of really intense ideas. has to be filter coffee, or better. regular coffee no way cuts it.

not a fan of energy drinks at all though.

you're a fine candidate for meth addiction

no joke, most of the real caffeine heads from high school wound up getting into adderall a little too far. thankfully they all quit before meth or some shit...

adderall daily is probably more physically healthy than ~7 cups of coffee per day, just saying!

Guest hahathhat
i have a lot more ideas when i'm stoned, but i actually get things done when caffeinated.

That's why you smoke a blunt and have a big 20oz cup of joe to wash away the cottonmouth.

This combination always gave me the best speedruns in Mirror's Edge.

totally. best thing in the world is to wake up, take a shower, smoke a j while drinking coffee, fire up cubase.

caffeine highs are pretty awesome. i much prefer them to being stoned. weed doesn't make me creative. but caffeine highs cause me to have loads of really intense ideas. has to be filter coffee, or better. regular coffee no way cuts it.

not a fan of energy drinks at all though.

you're a fine candidate for meth addiction

no joke, most of the real caffeine heads from high school wound up getting into adderall a little too far. thankfully they all quit before meth or some shit...

adderall daily is probably more physically healthy than ~7 cups of coffee per day, just saying!

but, when you develop a physical addiction to adderall, it's much worse than a physical addiction to caffeine.

Archived