IGNORED

Caffeine

Guest hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

How do you make use of the most popular goddamn drug around, our friend Caffeine??

I usually drink 4-5 cups (coffee maker cups) of regular or 1-2 cups of espresso in the morning. Usually stop there.

Sometimes, however, I'll down half of one of those monster energy drinks and just enjoy being hyper for a bit. I think an entire one would kill me, i can't fathom how people can drink more than one of those either!! but i know some people just drink red bull and shit all day...

Friends of mine in high school had real problems with caffeine, it was an (academically) intense school. Back then I ate a lot of PENGUIN MINTS, caffeinated peppermints. I reluctantly gave those up after I graduated as I always had trouble sleeping because of 'em...

America is a country of speed heads for sure. I can't vouch for the caffeine popularity in foreign lands.

I usually start the day with a single cup of coffee and leave it at that. It's addicting and really gets you going right out of bed. I'd go so far as to say the time between bed and morning coffee is spent entirely thinking about ingesting coffee.

Guest hahathhat
my max is 5 monsters

are you on a caffeine high right now?

will be in ten mins or so

America is a country of speed heads for sure. I can't vouch for the caffeine popularity in foreign lands.

I usually start the day with a single cup of coffee and leave it at that. It's addicting and really gets you going right out of bed. I'd go so far as to say the time between bed and morning coffee is spent entirely thinking about ingesting coffee.

in a land of SUPERSIZE i've found i enjoy using small mugs to drink coffee, the ones that actually are ONE CUP in all senses. then you also use a saucer, balance a spoon on it, and pace around the house all caffeinated and debonaire.

Haven't gone more than say 36hours w/o some form of caffeine for almost 10 years now... oh boy. Definitely one of those people who could 'drink redbull all day' , especially if it was cheaper.

Guest hahathhat
Haven't gone more than say 36hours w/o some form of caffeine for almost 10 years now... oh boy.

That could translate to a cup of tea every 1.5 days; absolutely nothing to worry about. Problem starts when the millegrams and tolerance start to go up...

Definitely one of those people who could 'drink redbull all day' , especially if it was cheaper.

Monster energy drinks are cheaper, and I'm sure there are cheaper ones still.

Haven't gone more than say 36hours w/o some form of caffeine for almost 10 years now... oh boy. Definitely one of those people who could 'drink redbull all day' , especially if it was cheaper.

okay so why is red bull so much more expensive than moster/rockstar/ ect ect ect (tis the question)

and the can is soo much smaller, yet it tastes so good.

Guest abusivegeorge

Im a fan of red bull and relentless but haven't had any for a couple of weeks now, not since I drank 5 red bulls in an hour and felt very very weird, but that was purely experimental, don't ask I was bored, but it was fun.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

caffeine highs are pretty awesome. i much prefer them to being stoned. weed doesn't make me creative. but caffeine highs cause me to have loads of really intense ideas. has to be filter coffee, or better. regular coffee no way cuts it.

not a fan of energy drinks at all though.

caffeine highs are pretty awesome. i much prefer them to being stoned. weed doesn't make me creative. but caffeine highs cause me to have loads of really intense ideas. has to be filter coffee, or better. regular coffee no way cuts it.

you're a fine candidate for meth addiction

i drink about 2 shots of espresso per day but i spike it with lots of vitamin B supplements mostly B-12 and B-6 as well as some new agey drugs called 'nootropics' to get my brain in the optimal place.

sometimes i prefer ephedrine to caffeine, i wish yoiu could buy Mormon tea at Peets coffee or star bucks

tried coca tea out for a while after i bought it on amazon.com and it just lasts too damn short. its actually not as good to use as caffeine believe it or not.

Guest hahathhat

you're a fine candidate for meth addiction

no joke, most of the real caffeine heads from high school wound up getting into adderall a little too far. thankfully they all quit before meth or some shit...

Archived