IGNORED

Bejewelled 2-xbox 260

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

Really weird thing just hapenned, I sometimes get the urge to play the demo of bejewelled 2 which came as one of the free arcade trial games already installed on my xbox360, and the fucking theme tune was The Orb-Outlands. It's never done this before.

Guest abusivegeorge
no lets talk more about how it's the orb. is this really so? is the game any good?

It's an old funky arcade game mate where you have to match a set of coloured jewels and the block dissapears to reveal more jewels much like tetris, and yes it definetly is the orb because that particular tune is one of my favourite ever, so much so I left the game to come and post about it coz I got all fucked up and freaked out.

Guest abusivegeorge

Yea Crystal quest is good only got one planet on that though.

autopilot-I won't actually buy anything with the word "Quest" in the title, and unfortunately thats not one of the free arcade games.

I'm very anal.

Guest abusivegeorge
But Puzzle Quest is literally Bejewelled with level grinding and medieval monster fighting. It's pretty cool. Doesn't XBLA have free demos for everything in the UK?

OK fair enough, sounds quite good actually.

Yep I think they do mate.

Archived