IGNORED

My Favorite Thing About [INSERT MEMBER NAME HERE]

Alzado

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanksomuch

my favorite thing about A/D is that he's a nice guy, even when he chokes.

my favorite things about Essines is his sexy beard and peircings.

my favorite thing about Kaen is his devilishly sexy voice.

my favorit thing about fred is, he too shares a passion for cooking.

my favorite thing about Ency is my fantacies of him carring me away to some castle dressed as Link.

mi favevorite theeng aboot delet... iz tha wai hee tipes.

Guest beatfanatic
my favorite thing about thanksomuch is that she can cook very well and likes for the sexing very much.

you guys should get a room already

Guest thanksomuch
my favorite thing about thanksomuch is that she can cook very well and likes for the sexing very much.

you guys should get a room already

from me the money.

Guest JohnTqs
ludd is the bludd and hes stuck in the mud but whats the time mr wolf comes to shoot him to the stars like a rounders ball then he hits a spinning ball point pen in space like nevenen when hes eating curry and rice at the dinner table with a korean bird spinning him lies like tony the tiger brainwashes kids irari is a custom OS atari spraying the world of heart on the masses jonas the plug expert spies a turk calls him a berk and a jerk and eats jerky and harkyflashbulbfan from pinky and perky on the BBC stupid mystery pie and chips growing on joyrex' lips playing n64 processes rated in mips and he pays a tips to the huge tits coffee shop ladies on an upsidedown subway 50 miles underground and ill do this again if you give me a pound :cry:

lol squarepusher F-Train

my favorite thing about thanksomuch is she doesn't emotionally remove herself from a situation in order to be fair.

my favorite thing about mrx is LOL01MIX. shit gets played out, just so you know.

Archived