IGNORED

My Favorite Thing About [INSERT MEMBER NAME HERE]

Alzado

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

My favourite thing about LOL Alzado is that he will die sooner than me.

My favourite thing about essines is that I love him and he says it how it is.

My favourite thing about autopilot is that he is often very funny without people acknowledging it and has good taste in computer games.

My favourite thing about Squee is that he is awesome all over.

My favourite thing about LUDD is knowing him.

My favourite thing about Yegg is her profile picture because if thats her in those headphones shes hot and hard.

My favourite thing about Iain C is that hes back.

My favourite thing about mcbpete is that he is a mod.

My favourite thing about FredmcGriff is that he doesn't mind me.

My favourite thing about joshier is that I'm not the only one that can't stand him.

My favourite thing about majailoveyou and Calx Sherbert are that they stay in their own thread and don't post anywhere else.

My favourite thing about David R James is that I don't mind him.

My favourite thing about Rambo goes without saying.

Guest abusivegeorge
My favourite thing about Squee is that he posts amazing bewbs

I fucking hate all the rest of you

Your the same with music.

This isn't my normal bag ut i'll give it a go

My favourite thing about Essines is his smooth face delicately counter balanced by his rugged beard

My favourite thing about AbusiveGeorge is he is a positive guy and gives great massages.

My favourite thing about Fred McGriff is that i know with sufficient arms, together we could hold back 60 men from storming the fortress.

My favourite thing about Beneboi is the tache and the songs of his that ive heard.

My favourite thing about Rook is "you see, that's why you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, i read....."

My favourite thing about encey is ' i just sucked a dick' and he can talk philosophically about why he did it.

i might do some more soon

I like threads like this.

My favorite thing about FredMcGriff is that, without knowing it, he's responsible for me double checking my grammar all the time before I post something on WATMM or elsewhere.

My favorite thing about xxx is that he makes me SCTM (silently chuckle to myself...I don't actually lol at the internet) quite frequently. I would love to grab a beer with him one day and trade stories.

My favorite thing about LOL Azaldo is how fucking gay he is. I hate how uptight and anti-gay this country can be sometimes, and coming to a place like WATMM full of unbridled faggotry brings a smile to my face and a boner to my pants.

My favorite thing about Joyrex is that every time I get to thinking he's a total douchebag, he does something really cool or says something really funny to prove me wrong. Then he does something really douchey to maintain balance in the universe.

My favorite thing about Beneboi is that he relieved me of duty as "dude on the internet that Weed is infatuated with". That, and our agreement that FLCL is the greatest thing ever.

My favorite thing about Squee is his fucking killer basslines. His avatar makes me smirk, too.

My favorite things about Soothsayer are his dubstep mixes, and how much of a music/film snob he is.

My favorite thing about everyone in the Merriweather Post Pavilion thread is that they all have awesome taste in music, and together we made it some 8 or 9 pages long. Good job, team!

I feel like I'm forgetting a bunch of people, so I'll probably pop back into this thread later. For example, I like hathathat and abusivegeorge, but can't really narrow down a particular reason why.

Guest Stoppit

My favourite thing about Rambo is he sent me a nice welcome message when I joined, and he is Rambo.

My favourite thing about everyone else is; they haven't told me to piss off yet

Guest abusivegeorge
My favourite thing about everyone else is; they haven't told me to piss off yet

You'd only tell us to stoppit and remind us all of our mothers.

Guest David R James
My favourite thing about David R James is that I don't mind him.

My favourite thing about Abusivegeorge is that he doesnt mind me

My favourite thing about some other people is that theyre cool and friendly

My least favourite thing about some other people is that theyre fags like Essines

My favorite thing about Beno is that he's not British.

My favorite thing about Gay_Opera is his diploma from Yale.

My favorite thing about Dolla Menu is that he top shelved his own toilet for the greater good.

my favorite thing about Squee is that he listens to my music

my favorite thing about McGriff is that he's intellectually surrealistic

my favorite thing about ChaosMachine is his uncanny ability to catch my interest with a YouTube video

my favorite thing about xxx is his conversation and array of knowledge

My favourite thing about xxx is the same as autopilot said, although I do laugh loudly a lot.

My favourite thing about Squee is his location, his consistency and the things he knows and recommends except that awful vampire film which is really bad.

My favourite thing about Salvatorin is Alaska.

My favourite thing about six is his avatar and his mixes.

My favourite thing about Yegg is the gifs.

My favourite thing about Joyrex is the few times when he makes a post containing genuine info stuff about BoC.

My favourite thing about Rook is that he's a reasonable yet hardcore ae fan. And the fact that every time I looked at his avatar, it reminded me of how my mother saw it and thought it was a picture of my dad once.

Guest MajaIloveyou

My favorite thing about beneboi is how he tries to deny his passion for newly found goth music

My favorite thing about Analogue Wings: everything <3

My favorite thing about calx: Our thread...(f u joyrex)

My favorite thing about Joyrex is that he knows some spanish

My favorite thing about tauboo is his general kidness

My favorite thing about Mcgriff is his aphex fanboyism

My favorite thing about chaosmachine was his old hamster avatar

My favorite thing about Essines is how he fed those rabbits at the park

My favorite thing about beatfanatic was his contributions to the Manson thread

And i really like xxx, hoodie, boris, phonicboyondope, etc etc

etc

etc

Archived