IGNORED

my homework

Guest IRARI

Guest IRARI

i am in a job readiness training program as part of my schizophrenia rehabilitation

our assignment for tomorrow is to summarize a newsworthy and interesting article

my teacher knows that i make music so she's going to let me do mine about music

she said i could also play a song for the class so i'm going to present the wikipedia

article about orbital and play halcyon+on+on from the glastonbury 1994-2004 dvd

i highly doubt that any of my similarly disabled classmates will even be interested

but i'm kind of looking forward to doing this... maybe someone will enjoy the song

i can still change my presentation content if anyone feels like making suggestions

Guest MajaIloveyou

this reminds me of my last year of high school when i talked about Sopor for an assignment and everyone kept laughing all the time lol

halcyon&on&on is such an awesome tune. Prolly a tad long to sit up there though! Flim or Fingerbib are equally as hot tunes that are ~3m.

Just a thought -- I did something similar and after a few minutes of sitting there you're kinda waiting for it to end.

Guest Caustic
halcyon&on&on is such an awesome tune. Prolly a tad long to sit up there though! Flim or Fingerbib are equally as hot tunes that are ~3m.

Just a thought -- I did something similar and after a few minutes of sitting there you're kinda waiting for it to end.

Could just cut a section out.

Or is it necessary that it's the whole piece?

there is an edited version of this song. it's like 4 minutes or something. course you can always listen to it for a bit, and/or have it in the background.

Guest analogue wings

talk over the song. if you just play it at the end, you are looking at some serious "the office" style awkwardness

Guest nene multiple assgasms
this reminds me of my last year of high school when i talked about Sopor for an assignment and everyone kept laughing all the time lol

lol

wat, the only way homework prepares you for a job is to get you used to doing busywork.

A lot of my homework in college was to write music.

Archived