IGNORED

LUDD

Chris Moss Acid

Guest abusivegeorge

Hey LUDDY, how about I buy you a ticket for the 5th April match and you come and actually attend a Luton game, see just how much of a supporter you are eh?

thats pretty good, ludd. abusivegeorge is quite the hatters fan. fair play!

now i kinda dont want luton to go down so when luton comes to town ill buy you a drink! (though normally lutons games are on a tuesday for some reason)

unless we see you in the BSP ;-)

Guest abusivegeorge
thats pretty good, ludd. abusivegeorge is quite the hatters fan. fair play!

now i kinda dont want luton to go down so when luton comes to town ill buy you a drink! (though normally lutons games are on a tuesday for some reason)

unless we see you in the BSP ;-)

That sounds good mate, bound to bump into you at some point. To be fair you deserve to stay up, you've played well considering, am I the only one whos noticed the respect for lower league teams has gone up between supporters recently? I think the only hate really seems to land on Watford, from many teams.

Guest abusivegeorge
i propose a new system in hte football league where teams are awarded points for the quality of their songs

The problem with this is all northern teams eventually would become relegated through communication breakdown.

(Led Zeppelin)

Wow Port Vale are on the road to hell, soon they will be playing Sunday morning football in the park.... Good job the other team in the city (stoke) is in the top flight... ummmm for the moment :embrassed:

Wow Port Vale are on the road to hell, soon they will be playing Sunday morning football in the park.... Good job the other team in the city (stoke) is in the top flight... ummmm for the moment :embrassed:

talking of stoke, i remmeber the days of tony pulis being player/manager for AFCB good old days of football.

and yeah there is alot of fans being friendly at the moment. the aldershot game was reviewed by a pompy fan!! (how bizzare) and he was spot on and said alot of things wrong with being in the premier ship compared back to basic football in the lower leauges.

read it here

and this seems to be the celebration of the season

Guest abusivegeorge
oh actually, it actually feels like george actually knows luddskin actually

Have you only just noticed or are you being sarcastic? Or both?

Archived