IGNORED

Which one of you did this?

Guest my usernames always really suck

Seeing as how the only people who like Venetian Snares are WATMM users, which one of you is Bu5hman?

snares_dethrone421.jpg

I don't even have the mp3 anymore. Not cool, bro.

Guest Glass Plate

yeah Im pretty sure most of watmm isn't that into venetian snares, and watmm doesn't = the entire IDM listening faction of internet.

Especially for Snares because he's gotten really big in the wapfag/speedcore/net troll community.

watmm doesn't = the entire IDM listening faction of internet.

Well nobody with taste likes IDM which narrows it down to here and maybe a couple other small places

Especially for Snares because he's gotten really big in the wapfag/speedcore/net troll community.

This. Also big with DDR kids who would be into a game like Audio Surf.

Guest Dirty Protest

Not to worry Usernames, his score only lasted 13 hours. Just got 346,331 on my first go and stupidly hit a gray very early on before it speeds up, so if I can ever be bothered to listen to Snares again I could probably add 80k on that. Completely destroyed the casual score with 553,350. Whats your score on the properly labeled essines, might come and try and take that off you.

il do it tomorrow or sumptin

im gonna dl the album its on tonight or sumptin, k?

"Forgotten Legends"

its only 4 tracks long and slightly under 40 minutes in length, this track is the longest at just over 16 minutes.

edit: i find it hella fun to play this song until i beat my last score; because it's so long it's kind of hard to tell how well you're doing. i do it two and a half times and have to stop.

Guest Dirty Protest

Whooski by Squarepushers a good 15 mins track. My favorate track is Glosoli by Sigur Ros, try it .

Not to worry Usernames, his score only lasted 13 hours. Just got 346,331 on my first go and stupidly hit a gray very early on before it speeds up, so if I can ever be bothered to listen to Snares again I could probably add 80k on that. Completely destroyed the casual score with 553,350. Whats your score on the properly labeled essines, might come and try and take that off you.

i don't remember, i may have been taken off it, i was basically trying to irk my usernames. i'm not sure if i got knocked off or not, but i think you'd beat me.

Archived