IGNORED

KITT - Turbo Boost!

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Mirezzi

http://jalopnik.com/tag/knight-rider-turbo-boost/?id=5164356

This is like watching 4,000 cumshots in a row. Simply beautiful, and set to Metallica's Creeping Death.

Wikipedia's definition of Turbo Boost:

Used in most episodes, a series of rear mounted undercarriage rocket motors allows KITT to accelerate to incredible speeds in excess of 200 mph (322 km/h). When activated in combination with the Trajectory Guidance System and a pair of rocket motors mounted just behind the front tires that lifted the front of the car, KITT could jump 40 feet (12,2 m) into the air and pass over obstacles in the road. The system also allowed KITT added power whenever he had to maneuver heavy objects such as pushing a heavy boulder off a cliff, or pulling a large vehicle out of danger. The boosters could fire forward or backward.

Guest Tony Danza
ha, i never noticed before that he nearly always does a sudden "look behind him" move upon landing

He sure does. I noticed that, too. It's pretty dramatic, I suppose.

Did you guys notice the other buttons next to the turbo button? There are two, maybe three different keypad setups, but there's one keypad with buttons that just seem to be made up on the spot.

Buttons on keypad at 5:23:

TURBO BOOST

6 P.M.

7 DLA

PING

8 PLI

AUTO ROOF

Does anyone know what these buttons do? It's nice to see that Kitt has an "automatic roof." lol

Archived