IGNORED

pub roleplay thread

Guest idrn

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Don't worry if he wanders in here he'll be leaving in blackout, he won't know cunt from dick, arms from legs and you from me.

Oh wait

Guest abusivegeorge

Don't worry if he wanders in here he'll be leaving in blackout, he won't know cunt from dick, arms from legs and you from me.

Oh wait

"Oh wait" what? This is the hottest thing I've seen in this thread.

Yeah it's pretty hot.

We stopped serving drinks in here a while ago, I wonder what happenned?

I was taking bottles out back to the freezing bums in the dumpster, and we ran out.

*rolls dice*

Aw, yeah! All our booze is back, and the bums are frozen to death in the dumpster, so I don't have to feel bad anymore!

DRINKS FOR ANYBODY! They're on me, and lucky for me, they're free!

• 6 months later...
Guest abusivegeorge

*rolls dice*

Damn, my food handler's card expired, anybody got ten bucks so's I can retake the test?

Sure man, you can pay me back when your thread gets some real answers about the nipple piercings.

Anyway for now have a flaming Zambuca on me and this fleshlight I found in the hand of some frozen bum in the dumpster.

Sure man, you can pay me back when your thread gets some real answers about the nipple piercings.

Anyway for now have a flaming Zambuca on me and this fleshlight I found in the hand of some frozen bum in the dumpster.

Um, I would leave that fleshlight. Seriously.

Archived