IGNORED

Bernard Madoff

Alzado

Come on... these people had to know what was going on... I don't feel bad for them, they're smart enough to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars (some tens (or hundreds) of millions) for investment, yet somehow this scam escapes them? Sounds to me like the same bullshit I keep hearing about "predatory lenders", like these people didn't know what they were getting into either... "Real estate can ONLY go up, buy this house, no money down, walk away from the closing with cash in hand, we'll give you an interest only mortgage, and you can sell the place in 3 years at a profit!", but when it all comes crashing down (just like with madoff) suddenly everyones a victim of a predator... what-the-fuck-evAr.

edgey, your conclusions are the result of uninformed opinions without the benefit of experience in the real world.

predatory lending is a real and horrible thing. i'll go easy on you because I'm certain you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. but if you got off the internet and took a walk through america's neighborhoods, you'd learn some things that youtube and wikipedia can never teach you.

Archived