IGNORED

Bernard Madoff

Alzado

madoff-cp-6385309.jpg

That's right. Walk your ass to jail you miserable fucking cancer on all that is humanity.

I'm seriously fucked now because of you. I find myself having to sell cars, jewelry and other precious assets just to be able to meet the mortgage in my winter home in Aspen. Fuck YOU!

I guess Brianna is not going to get that cute little Boxster she wanted for her 16th birthday. Maybe you can go to her mother's house and console her? And what about me? I didn't retire at 49 so I could spend my leisure years worrying about whether I can really afford that month in the Mediterranean. And my exwife is still entitled to the those bullshit maintenance payments that my fund with you was supposed to pay for. Now how the fuck am I supposed to shut her up, keep my girlfriend happy, and pay those leaching pricks down at Gerber, Rothstein & Schecter?

THANKS A LOT ASSHOLE. MY ENTIRE LIFE IS RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Franklin

sometimes i can't figure out if the media wants me to side for or against him.

he's a genius that fooled rich people into giving him their money. I don't know if that really pisses me off--- those ppl were pulling crazy returns... how did so few of those clients start sensing something shady?

Guest EDGEY

he's a genius that fooled rich people into giving him their money. I don't know if that really pisses me off--- those ppl were pulling crazy returns... how did so few of those clients start sensing something shady?

Come on... these people had to know what was going on... I don't feel bad for them, they're smart enough to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars (some tens (or hundreds) of millions) for investment, yet somehow this scam escapes them? Sounds to me like the same bullshit I keep hearing about "predatory lenders", like these people didn't know what they were getting into either... "Real estate can ONLY go up, buy this house, no money down, walk away from the closing with cash in hand, we'll give you an interest only mortgage, and you can sell the place in 3 years at a profit!", but when it all comes crashing down (just like with madoff) suddenly everyones a victim of a predator... what-the-fuck-evAr.

Guest EDGEY
your anger should not be at this guy, at least he isn't directly profiting off of us, coughbigthreecough

As has been said a thousand times "so some rich fuck stole money from some other rich fuck, who cares". :)

Guest Franklin

Come on... these people had to know what was going on... I don't feel bad for them, they're smart enough to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars (some tens (or hundreds) of millions) for investment, yet somehow this scam escapes them? Sounds to me like the same bullshit I keep hearing about "predatory lenders", like these people didn't know what they were getting into either... "Real estate can ONLY go up, buy this house, no money down, walk away from the closing with cash in hand, we'll give you an interest only mortgage, and you can sell the place in 3 years at a profit!", but when it all comes crashing down (just like with madoff) suddenly everyones a victim of a predator... what-the-fuck-evAr.

agreed dude.

Todays papers said he could get 150 years.

lol

Yeah, he won't serve life. He'll be out befor he kicks the bucket. It is also worth taking into account the fact that though he is a criminal, his knowledge still means he worth a great deal of money.

He is but a small wheel in avery big machine, but boy do people love to point a finger.

There are worse poeple than this man.

I thought it was kind of funny how he basically made Elie Weisel's foundation bankrupt (for those that don't know Elie Weisel was a holocaust survivor who wrote several books about his experience and started charitable foundation(s)). Anyway I read an interview with Weisel where he was talking about how to torture Madoff - lock him in solitary for years, forced to watch spooling videos of the people he wronged berating him. Nothing scarier than a wronged Holocaust survivor - straight out of "A Clockwork Orange."

Guest hahathhat

bernard madoff has a nice haircut and his nose is distinctive

I thought it was kind of funny how he basically made Elie Weisel's foundation bankrupt (for those that don't know Elie Weisel was a holocaust survivor who wrote several books about his experience and started charitable foundation(s)). Anyway I read an interview with Weisel where he was talking about how to torture Madoff - lock him in solitary for years, forced to watch spooling videos of the people he wronged berating him. Nothing scarier than a wronged Holocaust survivor - straight out of "A Clockwork Orange."

i had a giggle at Weisel's expense too. i had to read his book for high school, it was ok, but i didn't see what all the fuss was about. he came to speak nearby and everybody was fawning over him; i found it disgusting. i was like, no one would have heard of him if hitler hadn't fucked him over.

please tell me you all are being sarcastic?

christ, the post- ironic fad of disconcerting apathy "there is no justice in the world" attitude of this place is ridiculous.

It doesn't matter if there are worse people then him, a thief is a thief. good riddance.

Archived