IGNORED

Nazi Zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

Me and my friends play this game sooooo much its sad. Fuck left for dead this is better than the whole game! although I hear LFD is coming out with downloadable version of this game(more or less the same). Farthest we've got is level 21. We've come to the conclusion you need two ray guns in order to get past 16-17. So it's basically luck later on.

Guest Caustic

Nazi zombies is crazy fun. I got to lv11 on my own.

Circle strafing in the help room + DB shotty = VICTORY.

Reminded me alot of Doom oddly enough.

Protip: Shoot the radio on the table next to the mystery box, it plays music.

Slay the undead to German war marches and some creepy heavy metal/techno track.

Guest AOOproductions
yeah i was playing this with my friend today. its' fun but i kinda wish there were more levels..

Me and my friends also had some idea's to improve the game. Our best being that you can get upgrades for money. Like faster reloading, armor, stronger ammunition. ect... But having the guns all be done by the magic chest's luck is what makes the game so fun and so hard at the same time.

Guest assegai

I played the shit out of the game until I found an exploit that lets you go on forever because the zombies can't touch you. They're coming out with DLC for COD which includes bug fixes and a new zombie map so we'l see.

Guest blutac

I hate it on xbox live when people do the glitch when your playing online its like great you can get to a high level but its fucking boring. Also when people are shit and zombies get you from behind. Also when your on level 12 and the random box gives you a sniper.

I love it though...

Guest AOOproductions
Also when your on level 12 and the random box gives you a sniper.

Or when u need a laser gun or 125 clip machine gun on level 14 and you get a springfield.

FML

Archived